Emerald Bay is a beautiful hotel. The grounds are fabulous and very well kept. Everything that you need to have a great vacation is here. Food at the two restaurants and the snack bars is delicious. You can eat outside in all of them. The hotel service is the best. Every hour there is a shuttle bus down to the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan hotel where you can catch a taxi or pulmonia to restaurants and shopping Mazatlan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan