Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay is a very nice resort and spa is a little far from town but you can take the shuttle to the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán and you are closer to town and the malecón. The staff here is superb and the Spa is wonderful. The food is good has well the only thing is that they could have a little more options thats why we decided not to do the all inclusive. Overall this places rocks and the grounds are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan