Visited Pueblo Bonito-Emerald Bay Mazatlan between 22-29 Sept 2013. It was our 4th year to use our timeshare. The establishment is still wonderful. It was during a slow period and after a tropical storm hit the general area. The staff was at minimal levels but still very helpful and professional. We took advantage of their airport transport (RT) for $50.00. Saves one a lot of grief due to the "eager salesmen" when you depart customs. The food was great at both restaurants and the sandwiches at the Super deli are hard to pass up. Menu was limited and the "Theme nights" were reduced because of the slow period but was still great. Did not use the all-inclusive plan but it is a good deal and should be looked at individually. Had some minor room fixes but were rapidly solved. A+ in every respect and can't wait to return. Wife had two messages and reported they were fantastico!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan