I had no idea what to expect but fell in love immediately! The accomodations are extraordinary, the property is gorgeous, the food is excellent, the amenities plentiful and appreciated! Total relaxation!!! Free shuttles into Mazatlan where you can shop to your hearts delight and get a real feel of Mexican life. Will return many, many times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan