We own a timeshare at this hotel, however this was the 2nd time we go there. The hotel is beautiful and well maintain, the hotel is right on the beach which is very rocky and hard to swim most of the time, the pools are beautiful and the hotel offer several of them, even so there is an adult only pool besides the main pool by the lobby and another big pool at the very end of the hotel. The food is great, loved the variety of dishes they offered every night, however the service was not the best and needs improvement. The bistro restaurant has an extremely slow service, drove me crazy as each time would be 7-10 minute just to bring your drinks. The service at the bar inside the pool was horrible, the waiters will talk among each other and we literately had to wait until they were done cheat chatting, one time the waiter gave me and extreme hot bottle of water and told the other waiter (the one that handed me the bottle) that it didn't matter it was hot, didn't bother to offer me a cup of ice for it, until I told him if he normally drinks hot water like that on a hot day, another time gave me a beer that was sitting there for a while, I had seen him pour it for another customer that didn't wanted after all and waiter just placed it on a shell behind him and that it was what he was giving me until I told him I wanted a brand new beer. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the other pueblo bonito which is closer to the main town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan