Stayed there last August. For those interested in the differences between the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan and Emerald Bay, my humble opinion:
The Emerald bay positives:
Lovely gardens and more luxurious sorroundings.
Great food in restaurants.
Emerald bay negatives:
Far away from Mazatlan town ( a positive for some)
The beach is dangerous.
Check in service very slow...
Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan positives:
Great beach, and restaurant overlooking the beach...
Great restaurants and services.
Pueblo bonito negatives:
The hotel is not as nice and luxurious as Emerald bay.
The good news is that there is a shuttle bus from and to both hotels. So, if you have an all inclusive option, you can have a great time in both hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan