This is a place that very nearly has it all. The rooms are extremely high quality, very nicely decorated, and with super comfortable beds.
The resort itself is immaculate. The grounds are beautifully-maintained and lush. As pretty as any place I've ever been.
There are some great amenities too. The pools vary in their appeal - some are for adults, the main pool for kids and families. So the noise level varies accordingly!
The restaurants on-site are really very good, surprisingly so. The Sunday Brunch is an absolute can't-miss, with bottomless mimosas and extravagant arrangements of food. All the restaurants are good, though the one at the adult pool is probably the best and most varied.
I think the service is superb - the drinks at the pool can be a little slow (but aren't they always?) but other than that, whether you're in the bar, at the spa or at the restaurant, all of the staff are extremely attentive and friendly.
The shuttle into town nearly dissuaded me from going, but it turns out that it's just a quick 15 minute ride and they go every half hour at peak times. So that's no hassle at all.
I really can't recommend it highly enough. It's attractive, friendly, safe, fun... if only the beach was more of a 'swimming beach' then it would be completely perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan