Nice resort. It took us a couple of days to get the hang of things, what was where, and where to eat. The pool was so warm! Very clean water, and nice relaxing areas. The views from the top floor of building K were not that good, but not bad by any means. We were close to the Bistro and the smaller pool which was great. Was quite a hike to the front/office areas. See my comments in the hints section.
The activities were more for older teens (16+ in most cases), and my 14 and 9 year old didn't have any activities to particiapte in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan