Just returned from another awesome week at PB emerald bay! with family and friends 16 of us east tennesseeans converged on our favorite vacation spot including 1-6month old. The all inclusive was buy 5 days and get 2 free and is more than worth it! We had 5 jr suites and one villa. We did the zipline again, and it was again fantastic. If I live long enough to see a golf course it will be my very own heaven on earth. We visited from June 1-8 which is off season, but we kinda like that too. Hoping the cruise ships come back soon, many of the golden zone shop owners who we have come to know thru the years are struggling big time. You simply will not find more bang for your buck than PB emerald bay in beautiful mazatlan, mx!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan