I really like pueblo bonito Emerald bay but i have to say that the "welcome reception" at the front desk was desapointing, they act like they are doing you a favor instead of make you feel welcome! I was suposed to recieve a bottle of wine at my arrival as a gift because the hotel's aniversary but no bottle was placed in my Room i had to beg for it! That's not a five star attitude!!!!
Despite the front desk staff, everyone else is super friendly! The pool staff, the bar staff the restaurante staff all of them had the best attitude!!! Always wanted to please you in every way!
The hotel is beautiful, the gardens , the views spectaular!!!! But the thing is that you can not swim in the ocean because of the rocks. But everything else it's just Perfect!
I hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan