the grounds are spectacular. The pools are huge and beautiful. I enjoyed all inclusive because there was a great selection of restaurants to choose from. We loved taking the free shuttle into town to eat on the beach under a palapa topped place owned by Emerald Beach's sister resort and we were offered the "gourmet sampling" of 6 courses with our all inclusive, at a little Italian restaurant in town. Whatever you do, STAY AWAY from the timeshare presentation just next door, down the beach at La Jolla.My husband & I were walking the beach one morning and were lured in with an offer of $500.00. Should have known right there something was up. Long story short, they scammed us big time and now they have $7,000.00 and we have NOTHING to show for it. They are lurking right next door, so watch out.
Ask Pueblo Bonito staff about them and you will probably get an earful of others like us who fell into their trap. Anyway our week at Emerald Beach was very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan