My husband and I stayed here while he was in Mazatlan on business. The resort is simply beautiful with lovely walking paths, waterfalls, beautiful statues and tropical birds at every turn. Great swimming pools, and an amazing beach. The rooms are very large, and the cleaning and room service staff did a wonderful job. It was super quiet, with almost no people around, (some days I was the only person on the beach!) which was perfect for me. All I did was relax and read my books. Always lots of chairs to choose from, and a wonderful staff to assist with anything that you might need. Certainly NOT a party hotel, but if you want a quiet peaceful vacation in beautiful surroundings, this is the place to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan