Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa
The hotel is lovely as was the view from my room. The food was great as was the service.
I did have a problem at check in, however as they did not have my reservation from Expedia. Fortunately I had the confirmation with me. I then found in on my i-pad and took that to the desk. This all took a LONG time as they hotel was very busy. I was told that my reservation was under the wrong name. The nice young man at the check in desk did find me a room finally, but took my credit card to pay for it in case the problem did not go away. By the next day or two, he said he had straightened out the problem. He told me the problem was with Expedia, not the hotel.
That may have been the case; regardless, it was worrisome as it was at a very busy time.
The rest of my stay could not have been better. I will go back, but I will call ahead now to be sure that I do have a reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan