I was deluded with my 4 days stay in this hotel. Luxury begining in the front gate, beautiful and clean tropical garden, harbouring even flamingos, king size swiming pool, countless buildings with rooms and suites of any kinds, tennis courts, and so on.
But my 80 square meters suite was dark, with no view over the near sea, with no balcony, not a place to stay and enjoy twilight, no heart. Useless kitchen, narrow windowed living room and dining room.
When outside in the garden, not a restaurant to have food at 4 pm, only tiny bars featuring drinks and peanuts far from the sea shore. The beach is cut off the hotel resort and useless.
As always in Mexico, this is the very positive point, staff is very warmfull; all your requests will be answered quickly and efficiently with a smile, but inside the hotel organization limits, of course. Seashore is not breathtaking.
This hotel is typically done for people with mechanical time schedule, enjoying swiming pool all over the day. Not a bit of fantasy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan