All have ocean views. The resort is beginning to show some aging, but we find there is on-going painting and cleaning. For owners there is always the attempt to get one to "upgrade" and great caution is advised as the sales information is subject to pinning down the details and then to verify. For non-owners, the same suggestion is advised. All resorts in Mexico have the tendency to promise that which is later found to be inaccurate. That being said, we greatly enjoy Mazatlan and this wonderful facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan