We own a time share at Emerald Bay, and the first week of October was our 8th week to spend there on vacation. The food at all restaurants is wonderful. Even poolside the food is great.
We have seen a lot of changes this last visit. I realize the economy and a lot of people's fears of Mexico have really hurt the tourist trade to Mexico, but seeing our favorite place going down in care and maintenance was sad. The help is not happy either. All staff were doing a great job, as they always have, but there was a lack of heart felt dedication to their chores.
I do still recommend Emerald Bay to all who enjoy a beautiful resort with beautiful ocean views and ocean access. We always rent a car, but even without there are nearby restaurants and downtown Mazatlan to explore by taxi. Try out La Bruja restaurant only 10 min. drive from Emerald Bay! What a wonderful place. It is an open air restaurant and the people are great. The menu is authentic mexican and very, very good. Prices compared to U.S. cannot be beat. Huge fish dinners with rice and beans for $6! Giant margarritas during happy hour, 2 for the price of one,$6.... for TWO! The view from this restaurant is amazing. It's right on the beach and the ocean is beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.