Thank goodness for the shuttle to the sister resort PM Maz. We loved it there. We like a bit more action than what Emerald Bay had to offer.
Things we like about Emerald Bay:
Quiet pool and the Bistro restaurant there.
Mario our waiter there was so friendly we always requested him!
Poolside service was fantastic
Our ocean view from our room
Shuttle to sister resort
Grounds were immaculate
Things we didn't like:
Had 2 adults and 2 kids and the accommodations
for sleeping we too cramped. 2 queen beds are not adequate!
No wifi in all rooms
Went to timeshare presentation and ended as scheduled. Interesting to see timeshare guy squirm when we called him on certain points and broke things down to show him how what he was offering us was worse than what we already have in our own timeshare.
Got our gifts as promised but in pesos not USD as we were told.
At checkout our luggage was not picked up in our room by hotel staff. Long wait for them to retrieve and thus put us late at airport.
Lots of walking. Long waits for inter resort shuttles. Oh well... It happens:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan