My husband, two kids (age 6 and 2), and I just returned from a week at El Cid El Moro. We were there last year in January as well. Thank you to all of the amazingly helpful and friendly servers at the buffet restaurants. An special thank you goes to Guillermo for making sure I didn't eat anything with nuts and for bringing us the most delicious guacamole!
Suggestions: 1. have mexican food options every night at the dinner buffet
2. change the Mexican Fiesta night back to being included in the All Inclusive. It was very disappointing to be asked to pay for something that we all loved last year and was included.
3. Don't charge for wifi please.
Very clean, beautiful, fun place to take the kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover paradise by the sea at our breezy oceanfront El Cid El Moro Beach hotel with exquisite palm-lined beaches, endless diversions andfriendly staff ready to facilitate your dream vacation. Treat yourself to snorkeling, sailing, and deep-sea fishing; savor international cuisine and warm tropical breezes at oceanfront La Concha;swim in two large connecting pools featuring cascades and rock formations, swim-up bars and snack areas. Enjoy indulgent spa treatments, golf, and tennis just a stroll away at nearby El Cid Golf Country Club. El Moro is also conveniently connected to the pools, beach, and restaurants of sister hotel El Cid Castilla Beach,and it is ideally situated near the eclectic restaurants, bustling nightlife, and diverse shopping in the Golden Zone. • Ideal for Couples and Families • Upscale Resort right on the Beach • Gourmet Beachfront restaurant La Concha and Mexican-style La Cascada • All Suites withPrivateBalcony • European, All-Inclusive & Elite All-inclusive Plans • Large connecting pools with water cascades, rock formations waterfalls and swim-up bar and snack area • Easy access to facilities at neighboring El Cid Castilla Beach and El Cid Granada hotels • WIFI Internet Access • Short walking distance from El Cid Country Club, offering golf, tennis, spa, and a fitness center • Pronatours Tour Desk • Only 18 miles from Mazatlan Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cid Moro Beach Hotel
- El Moro Tower El Cid Mazatlan