“You'll love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Kingman, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
“You'll love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

If you like excellent service, great food, comfortable clean rooms, your clothes washed every day, a massage if you need one, your coffee brought to your room in the morning and unbelievable bass fishing check out Anglers Inn at El Salto Lake, Mexico. From the time their driver picks you up at the airport at Mazatlan until your transport back for departure, the service is non-stop. I've been to many fishing camps in Mexico & Central America and this is clearly the nicest.

Visited April 2013

Great lakes
16 attraction reviews
“Gotta go for Bass”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

What can I say Except its the best. If its bassfishing you like. Then Lake El Salto is a must try. I have fished there many times. I always leave there wishing I did not have to go. I am not much of a bass fisherman but, at El Salto I dont have to be. I always catch a lot of bass there, and my biggest from the lake. I book trips to the lake and saltwater fishing in Mazatlan. I have many videos on youtube. Take a minute to check them out. There self explanitory.

Visited May 2012