A nice hotel not so good beach since the tide is strong,(which makes it also cleaner) but, an infinity pool compensates it, with amazing sunsets.
In process of restoration, the hotel is 1 km from the main discos and restaurants, in the middle of Zona Dorada. Nice attention, and great facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Mazatlan Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Holiday Inn Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Mazatlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms Resort of Mazatlan is located on the beautiful beaches of Mazatlan, in front of the three islands in the golden zone, and it posses a Mexican architecture with elements of Mexico.Location is the most important for a great vacation. Our guest love our location on the beach, the gardens, the infinite pool, pool bar, and comfortable rooms that invite you to relax.The perfect vacation at Mazatlan starts with a sun set, pacific tropical breeze and beaches with warm and crystal clear water. Rest in your personal oasis of comfort after a sunny day of recreation.All our rooms offer all the comfort that our guest need, with beds incredible comfortable.Enjoy our delicious gastronomic variety and cocktails in our restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.