In general I found this hotel VERY nice. Looks good from outside, nice reception, good location - it is located in front of a beautiful sandy beach. It has a good looking and big swimming pool and our breakfast in the hotel restaurant at the beach was just wonderful.
The rooms were somewhat disappointing, too simple, too bleak and our toilet was leaking.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Resort Hotel Mazatlan is the perfect destination for an unforgettable vacations. Located in the Zona Dorada, the hottest tourist area of Mazatlan, the hotel provides an ideal environment to enjoy the sunsets and the spectacular beaches of the Mexican Pacific coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Resort Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.