This was our first time in Mexico and will probably be our last. The hotel was ...okay I guess but I should have heeded other reviews. The Joe's Oyster Bar is always extremely loud and the rooms are open air so if you stay here earplugs are a MUST. The wait staff was hit or miss. I would see them fawn over their Mexican guests but it would take forever For us Americans to get waited on or get the check. I made sure to tip well from the start too hoping for the best and it didn't seem to make a difference. Because there werent any other Americans and I was a single woman with two teenaged daughters we didn't venture out much except to the beach or shopping out a little bit during the day. Constant annoying beach vendors that can't take "no"for an answer. Wish I could go home now and never come back.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Resort Hotel Mazatlan is the perfect destination for an unforgettable vacations. Located in the Zona Dorada, the hottest tourist area of Mazatlan, the hotel provides an ideal environment to enjoy the sunsets and the spectacular beaches of the Mexican Pacific coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, MexVax, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Ramada Resort Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.