When we are in Mazatlan, one of our favourite initiatives is to walk along the Malecon. We stay in Old Town and walk north along the Malecon to the Ramada. It's our favourite morning task which allows to remain somewhat fit. We love to make our "reward" a stop at the Ramada Ocean Front Restaurant. It's always well staffed and has a great view. Early mornings are usually sparse of patrons. We recommend the coffe with Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Resort Hotel Mazatlan is the perfect destination for an unforgettable vacations. Located in the Zona Dorada, the hottest tourist area of Mazatlan, the hotel provides an ideal environment to enjoy the sunsets and the spectacular beaches of the Mexican Pacific coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Resort Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.