This resort used to be El Sabalos. It has been remodeled and freshened. The staff are helpful and friendly and the waiters at the pool are around but not hounding you constantly. Friends waited for us for two hours without being hasseled about having a different hotel band. Not so at their hotel ( El Cid Castilla). Waiters there were quite annoying. The beach is beautiful and more sheltered than hotels further north. Lots of shops and restaurants near.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Resort Hotel Mazatlan is the perfect destination for an unforgettable vacations. Located in the Zona Dorada, the hottest tourist area of Mazatlan, the hotel provides an ideal environment to enjoy the sunsets and the spectacular beaches of the Mexican Pacific coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Resort Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.