We got a deal at 60$US a night and at this price, I think it was worth it. Rooms are usually 100$+ and at this price, I think there are better deals around. The room was very clean, but lamps and alarm clock were broken. There was no hot water for two nights.
The pool was clean and amazing. Beach is also clean and fabulous.
Gym was hot, cheap, broken treadmills and nonfunctional equipment.
Internet connection was VERY slow.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Ramada Resort Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Resort Hotel Mazatlan is the perfect destination for an unforgettable vacations. Located in the Zona Dorada, the hottest tourist area of Mazatlan, the hotel provides an ideal environment to enjoy the sunsets and the spectacular beaches of the Mexican Pacific coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Resort Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.