We just returned from four weeks at the Las Flores Beach Resort (Jan 16 - Feb. 13) The hotel has various rooms depending on your needs and budget. We stayed in an ocean front older studio which was extremely clean and very adequate when you spend most of your day on the beach or exploring Mazatlan. The maid service was excellent, the bed sheets were changed frequently and the tiled floor washed every day, the maids were very friendly and although there was often a language barrier they always seemed to be able to understand if you needed anything. (Don't forget their tip which we like to leave on the pillow daily as we did not seem to get the same maid every day.) On our departure from the hotel, management showed us their updated rooms which are absolutely beautiful and I think we may indulge in one of these next year. In our opinion Las Flores has the best beach in Mazatlan and the ocean is perfect for kids to play in the water as the waves are not too rough. The restaurant and waiter service is excellent, most of them speak English and are extremely friendly and courteous. Again, don't foreget to tip, they work so hard to please you. We were served mostly by Eduardo, Jerry, Fidel and Jorge and after four weeks stay at Las Flores they seemed like old friends. I would like to mention that I left my purse on a chair on the terrace at 10.00 PM. one evening, I never missed it as my husband had a key to our room. The purse was found by the waiters and returned to my room around 12.30 AM., totally intact, including money and credit cards, many thanks to Jorge and Fidel for your honesty. These people are great and yes perhaps if they had not found the purse it may have disappeared by the morning as the chair it was left on was backed on to the beach but that would happen anywhere. Mexico is getting a raw deal from the media, We never felt threated in any way in Mazatlan. I would not frequent the border towns in Mexico but Mazatlan is no worse than any other city in Canada or the US. Give Las Flores a try, if you want posh they have it but if you are on a budget they have great accommodation for a very reasonable price. The location of this hotel is right in the Golden Zone at the front (so many restaurants) and directly on the beach at the back, what more could you ask. Every day is a day in Paradise, sun, sand, sea, sunsets and starry nights....... Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. This is our second visit to Las Flores and God willing we will be there again next year. THANK YOU LAS FLORES... WHAT A GREAT STAY!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Flores Beach Resort is located directly on the beach in the Heart of Mazatlan's Golden Zone, across from Deer Island. Las Flores Beach Resort is a family hotel on the best beach in Mazatlán! The hotel is 25 minutes from the Mazatlan International Airport (MZT). It has exactly the combination that most people are looking for, a beach location, great prices, beautiful views, experienced staff, and excellent service; The beach is beautiful and quiet and safe for swimming, with palapas and loungers on the beach, Motorized and non motorized water sports are available as well as massages ($) on the beach. There is a family pool with a waterful a and a separate area for the children. and in the other side of the hotel, there is a quiet pool area. The main restaurant, bar, gym sundry shops are at main lobby level. In the Golden Zone you will find night clubs, restaurants, airline offices, banks, cinemas, jewelry stores, handicrafts, all within walking distance from the hotel. The lobby bar " Las Rejas " will DELIGHT you with the most beautiful sunset view as it is located on the beach front. The bar offers happy Hour daily , live music and dancing every night. Enjoy your favorite drinks like a Piña colada, a traditional margarita, or a Pacifico beer from the local brewery. The restaurant Las Rejas is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well room service from 7 am to 9:30pm. The restaurant offers indoor and terrace seating wich is located on the beach front. The hotel offers FREE wi-fi access . Las Flores Beach Resort offers 43 one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes and a terrace with an ocean front view , 61 studios with kitchenettes and a terrace with and ocean view and 15 standard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Otel so you can book your Las Flores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Flores Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- Las Flores Beach Mazatlan
- Las Flores Mazatlan