“Best food I have eaten!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Beaches
Activities: Surfing, Dining
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Situated at the northern end of Mazatlan, this beach is great for surfers and beach bums alike.
Mississauga, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Best food I have eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

First off, let me say that this restaurant was AMAZING! We went for happy hour... (I think it's 6-8pm?) And it was 2 for 1 drinks!
Great tequila selection!
They cook right in front of you and bring you nachos for free. Also they have samples of tequila. So yummy!
TRY THE BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP! It was so delish! I was in heaven! The lobster was really good too!
Such a great time there! And resonable prices for what you get!
Try them out! They are at the end of the beach. I walked there from the Riu.

Reno, NV
14 attraction reviews
“Great fish restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Beautiful view - delicious fish menu - good service My husband
had been here before and while it is at the far end of Mazatlan,
it was worth the drive! Fortunately we were driving as it would
be a long cab or pulmonia ride.

Visited May 2013
9 attraction reviews
“Paco's friend Don”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The beach was an excellent place to watch the surfers and go exploring....or just going for a walk with my sweetheart.

So. Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Dinner at "Witches Beach"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our wonderful driver, Rafael, suggested Playa Brujas to us for a great lobster dinner! He told us the food was good and nice view. We got more! a table by the wall of the restaurant overlooking the beach and surfers til dark. Dinner in Mexico is to be enjoyed not rushed. My husband had lobster and shrimp and I ordered lobster, quite surprised I got TWO lobsters, cooked how I wanted them. Food was great - service was excellent, live music, but not so you couldn't talk. Our server was happy to box up our leftover cerviche and gac. The owner thanked us for coming- perhaps owners in U.S. should take notes. It was romantic for us, however, there were couples, families and groups - so safe to say this place is for everyone. Drinks and dinner were great and inexpensive! We will be visiting again next year!

“Beach Front dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We have eaten here on four occasions.
One time was breakfast in which the food was great but the service was slow.
The other times was for dinner and Wow, what a treat. Everything ordered was great tasting and presented. They one bad item was a lobster. The eater did get ill.
Prices are very reasonable.
One added benefit is while the seating is under cover, patio style, the water is within a few feet.
It is on the agenda every year.

Visited May 2012