A great place to watch the weekend entertainment and People watch. Lots of vendors and shopping on the weekends. Take a cab - Parking is very limited.
Great restaurants on the Plaza:
- Il Mosta - Try the Black Burro, it's one of the best and biggest filets in Mazatlan.
- Bohemia - Best Ribeye in Mazatlan - A little pricey but worth it.
- Pedro & Lola - Great entertainment on the weekends and the food is "OK".
- Argentina Beef - Very good steaks - Check with the waiter.
- Topolo's is one block to the east - Best restaurant in Mazatlan - Try the pork shank.
- Italian Restaurant on the west side of the plaza - Sorry, I forgot the name but there are always a lot of people there.
There are other restaurants on the Plaza but I'm saving them for my next trip
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.