A great place to watch the weekend entertainment and People watch. Lots of vendors and shopping on the weekends. Take a cab - Parking is very limited.
Great restaurants on the Plaza:
- Il Mosta - Try the Black Burro, it's one of the best and biggest filets in Mazatlan.
- Bohemia - Best Ribeye in Mazatlan - A little pricey but worth it.
- Pedro & Lola - Great entertainment on the weekends and the food is "OK".
- Argentina Beef - Very good steaks - Check with the waiter.
- Topolo's is one block to the east - Best restaurant in Mazatlan - Try the pork shank.
- Italian Restaurant on the west side of the plaza - Sorry, I forgot the name but there are always a lot of people there.
There are other restaurants on the Plaza but I'm saving them for my next trip
If you own or manage Plaza Machado, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.