We stayed at the Marina Beach Hotel for 1 week, and had a wonderful time. Carmen one of the Ladies from the timeshare sales was extremely helpful even when she knew my husband and I would not purchase, she helped us out when my luggage did not arrive and when we wanted to go to different tours.
Rogelio was an absolute angel. He helped us locate a different room, he was apologetic that it was smaller then what we booked but the view was unbelievable. We stayed in building A in Unit 706 and it was wonderful. Rogelio also helped us make reservations at Pedro and Lola's for dinner. I would recommend going to this restaurant on a Saturday night when the square has a lot going on.
The staff itself was very helpful we loved Ramon and Jorge by the pool, the service was great.
This resort is so much quieter and in my opinion nicer then El Cid Moro. It isn't as big so it wasn't as busy. This way we received fantastic service from the staff.
The rooms are kept clean, the maid service would even go back to our room late in the afternoon and replace towels for us when we took late showers to go out to dinner.
With being at the Marina if you wanted to take a boat tour you were right there.
we met Umberto who was one of the taxi drivers, he speaks English and will be happy to take you where ever you want to go. He drove us to the Lighthouse and then came back in the evening and picked us up. One day he took us around for the day sightseeing. The cost was less then us taking a tour. I will update with Umberto's number at a later time for anyone who would like it.
The only downside I would say was spending the extra money on the upgrade to the all inclusive. I would recommend the all inclusive but if you are not going to be eating Steak and Shrimp every day in their restaurant it was not worth it. The other disappointment was every time you wanted to make reservations at El Cid Moro you would be told there was no availability. My husband and I would go there and we would be able to get a table.
If you have the chance to go to El Cid Marina and would like to be away from the hustle and bustle but just a shuttle ride away please do you will enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and first class services of one of Mexico's finest beachfront properties located just five minutes from the cultural epicenter of Mazatlan's Golden Zonewith attractive shops, restaurants, nightclubsand El Cid Golf & Country Club. This premier Mediterranean-style hotel is the preferred secluded spot for families who want to reconnect or couples looking for romance. Defined by our unparalleled hospitality, amazing marina-front location, inviting swimming pools, tranquil private beach and tantalizing cuisine, El Cid Marina Beach offers an unforgettable vacation experience. • Beautifully Appointed Suites • European, All-Inclusive & Elite All-inclusive Plans • Upscale Atmosphere • Secluded Golden Sandy Beaches reachable by a quick water taxi ride • Pronatours Tour Desk • Two pools and a spacious Jacuzzi • Two Snack Bars • Full Service Marina with Aries Sports fishing Fleet • Access to facilities of three nearby El Cid hotels and El Cid Golf & Country Club by complimentary shuttle • WIFI Internet Access • Only 20 miles from Mazatlan Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Cid Marina Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina El Cid
- El Cid Marina Beach Resort
- Marina El Cid Hotel
- El Cid Mazatlan Mexico
- El Cid Marina Mazatlan
- Mazatlan El Cid
- Hotel El Cid Marina Beach