“Love this hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan

You added Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan to your Saves list
Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida Camaron Sabalo 2121 | Sinola, Mazatlan 82110, Mexico   |
Ranked #4 of 76 Hotels in Mazatlan
mexico
“Love this hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel, amazing people and amazing atmosphere, excellence service and great weather , we had a lot of fun the staff had a lot of interesting activities like bingo, mexican loteria, acqua aerobics etc. great beverages and service

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Is an awesome place . I think it I love the Place . It is very familiar and cozy . I love to come every single year . It just need more workers to
Improve the service . Sometimes is a little delay . But anyways , people in there is great. The activities is my favorite , very kind people .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Samuel is really nice, and makes the hotel feel like a familiar place. He makes the games fun and invites in people that are left out, and talks to people that aren't socializing with everyone and makes them laugh, so I really enjoyed watching him do such a good job with people including myself.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan was one of my favorite travel experiences. The resort specialists, activitity specialists, and housekeeping staff were enjoyable, polite and very welcoming. Daily, I received calls from concierge, checking that all of my needs were met. If I could change one thing about the experience, I would ask the resort to have the local peddlers limited to one specific area of the beach. The minute I stepped onto the beach, the peddlers were like vultures. Some resorts allow peddlers to occupy a small part of the beach, and if people want to buy something they can go to that area. When I want to lay on the beach, I don't want to be constantly asked "would you like to buy...?"

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We just returned from 10 days in Mazatlan and have already booked our return visit in November! Wonderful hotel, from our check in & Manuel the bell boy was very helpful our whole trip! Activities at the pool are great! Samuel & Cindy sure know what they're doing! We played bingo, water volleyball & music trivia, they even have water aerobics every day! Each room has an oceanfront view that can't be beat! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Mazatlan!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel! People that works here makes the difference they are very helpful and friendly. Beds are very comfortable and they give the option to get different types of pillows which is great. The weather was really humid but the pool is always refreshing. It is honestly my second home.

WA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

The hotel is on a beautiful piece of property. The beach is perfect for swimming. The Sunday brunch was very yummy. That's about it. When we checked In, we were given directions by the bellboy on the location of our room. We had to hunt for it. Then the timeshare people were over-bearing. We had a long flight and wanted to find our room. Customer service is lacking. The drinks were watered down and cost 100 pesos per drink. Again, very much over-rated. We moved to the Elcid marina the second week and loved it!!!

Stayed June 2014

Been to Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan

Address: Avenida Camaron Sabalo 2121 | Sinola, Mazatlan 82110, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Pacific Coast > Sinaloa > Mazatlan
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in Mazatlan
#3 On the Beach Hotel in Mazatlan
#4 Romantic Hotel in Mazatlan
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan 3.5*
Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan

If you own or manage Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.