I have been coming back every year since 1999. The employees are so loving and caring and very accomodating. They resort is very family oriented. They strive to have activities from water aerobics, poker games, water and beach volleyball, and various other activities. The activities staff hector, eduardo, cindy,and eduardo keep you entertained all day. They also have a great program to teach about the endangered sea turtles as you get to watch the newly hatched turtles be released to the ocean from the beach!
You can come here with friends or by yourself. While you may travel alone, you still have your family and friends in mexico.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.