We had a great time at Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan. It was our first time to Mazatlan and the staff there made the trip wonderful. The hotel is in a great area and has the best beach. Food at Cilantro's was great with a beautiful view. Ivan was very attentive to our needs at the restaurant. We spent most of our time at the beach instead of the pool and had such a good time with plenty to do. Fernando and Mateo always kept our drinks filled at the beach bar. I would recommend it to people who have families. We felt safe off the resort as well. La Costa Mariner has great food as well as Pancho's. See Tino there for Mexican coffee.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.