This was our third one week stay in the last four years and upgraded to the one bedroom suite (very nice). The suite allowed one person to get up early or stay up late without bothering the other. Housekeeping was awesome! Every day there were activities to choose from, whether an adult or youngster boredom was a word not spoken. The beach stretched a couple of miles for a pleasant morning walk or jog. We opted not to buy the all inclusive meal plan because there are restaurants everywhere!
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.