After reading most of the reviews I can see that Mexico is not for everyone. This place is beautiful and the staff will do anything to make you feel welcome. I was there for 10 days and I can't think of anything I would want different. Yes, the rooms are a little dated, but extremely clean. I did the all-inclusive and I could have anything I wanted, at any time. I would ask for tacos in the early 07:00am morning or at 8:00pm and NO PROBLEM. The bartenders and wait staff were great, as was the front desk staff. I arrive and my "Suite" was on the second floor, I asked to be on the first floor because of medical reasons and within 2 minutes I was changed. Actually the first floor is the best for patios and views. The only complaint I would have would be if I wasn't on the all-inclusive plan, is that the food and beverage prices are VERY high, but as you'll read in other reviews, there are many places within 2 blocks or just across the street. I would not recommend it for the "PARTY CROWD", stay in Cabo PLEASE. Most of the people were in their 50-80s, which was GREAT. If you go in the next few weeks and go into Cilantro's (Their main restaurant) please say hello to "TRAINEE", she is in the Hospitality program for school and doing a great job. Her name is Andrea; please tell here Rick said hello. Just tell them as you check in; " NO TIME SHARES", the word must get out because I was only asked 1 time on the street if I wanted to attend a free breakfast, I said hell no, and never bothered again. The weather was a little cool, but beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.