We have been going to Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan since 2002 and we always return because it's beautiful, comfortable and has wonderful service. All the staff is happy to help with any needs and the restaurants have good food and great service. Cilantros is open air, on the water and is a great place to have a nice meal and watch the sunset. All the rooms face the water and all have balconies. It was built in 1987 so it's a little older but it's spotless and is very Mexican in style.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.