We stayed at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay so we had a free shuttle to this property.
We ate at the restaurants here and enjoyed the pool and beach here.
The staff are amazing poolside and on the beach. Our waiter on the beach had told us there isn't much staffing turn over here. It made us think what a great place this must be to be employed.
Our family enjoyed our time at PB Maz much more than PB Emerald Bay. It is close to the Golden Zone and many restaurants. Beach was great! Vendors were very friendly and when we purchased our goods from them or not they still came by to talk to us. We learned about them as " people" not seeing them as only a vendor.
Only negative: pool was oily with lotions and sunsreen. Both of my kids ended up with eye infections as a result. Pool needed to be cleaned more frequently in my opinion. That is why I rated cleanliness what I did.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, BookIt.com, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.