Been to Pueblo Bonito Maz for six vacations for a total of 12 weeks. I love it. Location is great for me, walking distance or a cheap ride to anywhere. Good beach, Good onsite food and many nearby eateries that are just as good and better. Staff always friendly and helpful. I like the old mexico feel and charm of this place, when I feel the need for flashy I go to Vegas. I am going back in a few months and cannot wait.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.