I booked this for my family so they could relax and have a nice time. Every morning the phone rang to ask them to come to "breakfast" to endure a time share presentation. I specifically booked with the Mayan Palace Sea Garden because of the lovely big pool for my grandson to enjoy. THE POOL WAS NOT HEATED!!!! IT WAS ICE COLD!!! This was a very big disappointment. I will never recommend this hotel for a family. It may be fine for someone who does not use the pool and has time to be harassed by time share sales people.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the pearl of the Pacific. This charming spot welcomes you with beautiful beaches and the warm hospitality of its attentive staff. Relax under a palapa on the beach, explore old Mazatlan or indulge your passion for deep-sea fishing. The brand new Mayan Palace Mazatlan spreads out over the ten acre beachfront location featuring spacious one and two bedroom suites with all necessary amenities and full hotel service: Acqua Restaurant, La Ola Beach Bar and Sunset snack-bar. Room service 7:00 to 22:00. Two heated outdoor pools overlooking the Pacific Ocean and one indoor pool for Winter season convenience. Fitness Center, Sun Mini-Super Market on-site, Boutique, Gift shop and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mayan Palace Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.