This a great hotel if you are traveling with children. It has a lot of entertainment for your children. The ocean is always red but there is a section where you can jump waves and have fun. There is a lot of Palapas and the bar is just at the back of them. Great pool and there is an iguana that lives in the middle island of it.
If you want to go downtown take a taxi for $150.00 pesos, Camaron Sabalo bus for $9.50 pesos with air conditioner or Cerritos bus for $6.50 pesos, but also the famous Pulmonias for $100.00 pesos. 20 minutes drive and it really depends on how fast the driver drives.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the pearl of the Pacific. This charming spot welcomes you with beautiful beaches and the warm hospitality of its attentive staff. Relax under a palapa on the beach, explore old Mazatlan or indulge your passion for deep-sea fishing. The brand new Mayan Palace Mazatlan spreads out over the ten acre beachfront location featuring spacious one and two bedroom suites with all necessary amenities and full hotel service: Acqua Restaurant, La Ola Beach Bar and Sunset snack-bar. Room service 7:00 to 22:00. Two heated outdoor pools overlooking the Pacific Ocean and one indoor pool for Winter season convenience. Fitness Center, Sun Mini-Super Market on-site, Boutique, Gift shop and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mayan Palace Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.