“Excelent” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cd. Juarez, Chih.
“Excelent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went with my nine year old daughter and we had a great time. The guides were professional and fun...very safe...high marks...amiguis!!

Visited August 2013

Mazatlan, Mexico
“Safe and Exciting Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've taken this tour every year, I find it a very fun safe experience for almost all ages! Been there with young people. And have seen senior citizens have a thrill of a lifetime. It is a bit on the pricy side, but worth the money. 9 platforms to zip between with a wonderful break at the end touring the old tequila factory. Since I've toured this so many times, I sit out the tour part and just relax and wait drinking free tequila! Most excellent adventure!

Visited March 2013
“Fun and exciting experience..worth it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

All the workers made the zip lining experience enjoyable and stress-free. Marcos was amazing with us!! I'm glad I chose Huana Coa :)

City of Durango, Mexico
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Totally recommended, everything is very save and funny, you wont regret it. At the end you get free tequila shots.

Mountain House, California
4 attraction reviews
“Best zipline experience I have had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I did this zipline and tequila tour with my wife and 17 year old son. We were in a group of nine which included a family of four with a teenage girl and preteen boy and a younger married couple. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Better than most American ziplines and at a fraction of the price.The guides were professional and jovial while conducting the adventure in both Spanish and English. Jonathan and Manuel are great at their jobs. Even without the endless free tequila at the end of the tequila distillery tour, this is a great way to spend a day!