“1st timer and afraid of heights” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Owner description: Guided Tours Activities for Older Children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Toronto
“1st timer and afraid of heights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had an awesome time our guides were awesome and informative one even caught a grasshopper for me!

we had soo much fun. they were very concerned that we were having a good time. they even remembered my name and we all did! the sights were amazing.

tree house forts were awesome..and the rappel down was an adrenaline rush!

I loved it and would definitely do it again.

Boulder
6 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was my first time and i was quite nervous but the staff is great. My only complaint is that there were so many people in my group (20+) that it took much longer than I expected.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
24 attraction reviews
“Totally fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Enjoyed my time flying through the forest on the zip lines!
The guys helping us out were very nice (except when they tried to teach us bad Spanish and thought we didn't know what they were saying.....).
Also enjoyed the visit to the Blue Agave winery!

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“The highlight of my trip...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a fantastic day zip lining with Huana Coa. There are nine lines in total, and most of them are comparatively ( to other zip lines I've done ) fast, and exhilarating, and take you through lush tree top canopies. Zip lining is a real thrill in general, and to be be able to do it in the Mexican jungle, even better. Huana Coa is very safe. They are the only company with two lines, for extra security, and they double check your equipment before each zip. I felt I was in very good hands. They also use top if the line gear such as Petzel harnesses and helmets, and their lines are extra heavy gauge. As a climber, I am appreciative of their care and attention to detail. Thanks Huana Coa - we had a great day!

Omaha, Nebraska
“Fun time Zip lining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The overall trip was pretty fun but seemed to be a little too long a day to not serve lunch. Zip lining was really fun and the staff was great. The trip was about an hour away by bus. The tour of the tequila farm and distillery was pretty fun also and would serve as a great spot to serve everyone lunch. I would do this again.

Visited December 2012