“The highlight of my trip...” 5 of 5 stars

Owner description: Guided Tours Activities for Older Children
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“The highlight of my trip...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a fantastic day zip lining with Huana Coa. There are nine lines in total, and most of them are comparatively ( to other zip lines I've done ) fast, and exhilarating, and take you through lush tree top canopies. Zip lining is a real thrill in general, and to be be able to do it in the Mexican jungle, even better. Huana Coa is very safe. They are the only company with two lines, for extra security, and they double check your equipment before each zip. I felt I was in very good hands. They also use top if the line gear such as Petzel harnesses and helmets, and their lines are extra heavy gauge. As a climber, I am appreciative of their care and attention to detail. Thanks Huana Coa - we had a great day!

Visited January 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun time Zip lining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The overall trip was pretty fun but seemed to be a little too long a day to not serve lunch. Zip lining was really fun and the staff was great. The trip was about an hour away by bus. The tour of the tequila farm and distillery was pretty fun also and would serve as a great spot to serve everyone lunch. I would do this again.

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Zip Line”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Really enjoyed the Zip Lining at Huana Coa. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The tequila destillery and blue agave tour was also included which was fun. It was a little long though, and they didnt provide lunch for us.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our whole family had a blast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We had 6 family members in our group. Jose drive us in a van and he was excellent. If you get car sick its best to take something before you go. We stopped for authentic turnovers on the way and had a nice lunch after the ziplining. The guides were fantastic and made us all feel very safe. Thanks for an awesome day!!

Edmonton, Canada
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“4 out of 5 loved this tour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Our guides were great and very patient with me (the scared one) and very fun with my 4 companions who loved zipping through the jungle on these 9 lines. We did the zip line in Ixtapa and I thought this would be similar, these lines are much longer which for those who love a thrill was a huge benefit but for me it was scary. I must admit I'm older so I'm sure this is a factor, I loved this type of thing 20 years ago. Our group was in their late 40's and 50's and most of them loved it so they would highly recommend it. The place is very safe with good equipment and well trained guides. The staff was friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend for thrill seekers.