“Zip Line” 4 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Omaha, Nebraska
“Zip Line”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Really enjoyed the Zip Lining at Huana Coa. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The tequila destillery and blue agave tour was also included which was fun. It was a little long though, and they didnt provide lunch for us.

Visited December 2012

“Our whole family had a blast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We had 6 family members in our group. Jose drive us in a van and he was excellent. If you get car sick its best to take something before you go. We stopped for authentic turnovers on the way and had a nice lunch after the ziplining. The guides were fantastic and made us all feel very safe. Thanks for an awesome day!!

Edmonton, Canada
28 attraction reviews
“4 out of 5 loved this tour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Our guides were great and very patient with me (the scared one) and very fun with my 4 companions who loved zipping through the jungle on these 9 lines. We did the zip line in Ixtapa and I thought this would be similar, these lines are much longer which for those who love a thrill was a huge benefit but for me it was scary. I must admit I'm older so I'm sure this is a factor, I loved this type of thing 20 years ago. Our group was in their late 40's and 50's and most of them loved it so they would highly recommend it. The place is very safe with good equipment and well trained guides. The staff was friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend for thrill seekers.

Calgary, Canada
“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I was quite nervous going in, but the staff put me at ease and I had soooooo much fun. The views were amazing, the staff very friendly and funny, lunch was great and I would recommend this to anyone. After that first zip line I could not get enough, which really surprised me as I very scared of heights, but never once did I feel unsafe. All you have to do is follow the staffs instructions, sit back in your harness and enjoy. You couldn't have wiped the smile from my face if you tried. We all agreed this was a highlight of our trip. Cheers to caterpillar, Jonathan, Marco, harra and the other staff who made this day so amazing.

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We went there on December 8th, what am amazing day we had!! Zip lining, horse back riding and a tequila tour. Jonathan, JC and the rest of the crew were absolutely amazing. Thank you for making our day the best it could be

Donna, Pierre, and Amber Jacques