“Friendly! Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Avenue Playa Gaviotas 413, Mazatlan 82110, Mexico
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 223 restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Friendly! Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012 via mobile

We went to Margaritas three times during our stay. Chicken fajitas=yum, carna assada=yum, six jumbo shrimp with bacon in kahlua=yum, tortilla soup=yum, and huge margaritas=yum! The wait staff is amazing--they remembered me from a year ago! And Tony even remembered what I had ordered a year ago!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Maine
“Excellent service and the food was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

They were very busy when I was there and the food was still very good and service was excellent!

Houston, Texas
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

My DH and I both had the Filet Mignon in Mushroom Sauce, and it was the best meal of our 2 week trip! If there were not so many places to choose from, we would have gone back a 2nd time. I recommended it to some friends at The Inn, and she told me that all 4 of them loved their meals.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
California
“Our favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

We love Margarita's. Their onion soup is incredible! The best I've ever had and I am an onion soup aficionado! The service is fantastic. Tony always makes us feel like family. As another reviewer said, the guacamole is not free. BUT ~ they bring a wonderful tray of pico de gallo, warm salsa and jalpeno peppers with a basket of chips to table that IS free. Our meals have always been exceptionally good, and the margaritas are among the best in Mazatlan. But it's the service, along with the food that keeps us coming back. Very attentive, but not bothersome. We live in Mazatlan and believe me, Margarita's is a hidden gem. We didn't even discover it until this past year, and now it's our favorite place.
Salud!

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Halifax, Canada
“good food a little shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

The food was good and shopping was ok samethings here as the rest of the strip of vendors