“The best Restaurant in Mazatlan. Love their food and prices” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #75 of 269 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
phoenix
“The best Restaurant in Mazatlan. Love their food and prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed at Oceano Palace Hotel for our vacation this year. . We Ate at El Paraje every single day. Breakfast is excellent. Also tried lunch menu very good cheeseburgers and also club sandwich. At dinner time we enjoyed authentic mexican food and my wife enjoyed lobster and prawn shrimp. Their prices are incredible we highly recommend this place on your stay in Mazatlan

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Reno, Nevada
“Lobsters and all you can drink margaritas are great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have been going to El Paraje (aka The Place) for the past 10-12 years - either getting the lobster or ribs and all you can drink margarita special. It has never been a disappointment except that many times we are the only ones eating there. The waiters are very friendly and make sure your margarita glass is full all the time (and if you decide to change they have regular lime, strawberry and mango margaritas). We stayed in Mazatlan for two weeks and ate at El Paraje three times.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis
“We Love the Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have been eating a the Place for years! I have never had anything there that I didn't like. The prices are great! I get a filet mignon for $140 pesos and it's delicious!! I also really like the quesadillas. We eat here several times on our week long visits...all meals (B, L & D). Give them a try!! They have great specials too!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Olympia, Washington
“best inexpensive breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Been going here every day for breakfast for six years. Alway s say I am going to try something else but just can't walk past
"The Place" Starts the day off right.

Visited November 2011
Mazatlan
“Many years eating at The Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I eat at The Place, El Paraje in Spanish, many times every year. I live in Mazatlan and it is one of my favorites. Good food, friendly staff and great prices. Lobster with all you can drink margaretas for way less than you can imagine. The lobster is rock lobster so no claws but plenty of it as mentioned by another writer. It is a bit off the beaten path, but still in the comfort zone of any visitor. And for those that travel with pets, not a problem at The Place. My dawg always goes with me and is always welcome. I like that!!!

• Visited August 2012