As all mexican hotels, the staff is always there for you. Rooms need a little bit of improvement and, in my case, bathrooms are ridiculously small. Food quality is good and will taylor to your every need. Pool area and beach are excellent. Very well located if you go on business or vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is strategically located at the residential area of Salahua, in one of the most beautiful beaches of the impressive Mexican Pacific Ocean, 25 minutes from the Playa de Oro International airport and 5 minutes from Las Hadas, the 18 holes par 72 golf course. LA HUERTA CAFE Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this restaurant offers a la carte service with an international menu. Open daily from 06:00 am to 23:00 hrs. LA VELA RESTAURANT This arbor offers local and international sea food specialties for lunch. Open daily from 13:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs. LOBBY BAR With the most refreshing drinks and cocktails. Open daily from 11:00am to 01:00am Beach front, 02 pools, 2 jacuzzis, gym, sauna and spa service, tabacco shop, 24hrs. Room service, Children activities "Club Travesuras" on Holidays, sports and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Camino Real Manzanillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Manzanillo Hotel Manzanillo
- Camino Real Hotel Manzanillo