I had the most amazing time at Pepe's hideway...it is a beautiful place to relax and loose yourself within the beauty of Manzanilla, Mexico. Im so happy and pleased with the service and location. Pepe had such intresting stories he has seen it all....amazing man!!!!
If you have a chance to plan a getaway you will not be disappointed one bit. Just make sure you have plenty of bug repellent...Mesquites bite around this time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pepes Hideaway ... a private nature reserve in Manzanillo, Mexico offering accommodations in luxury thatched-roof bungalows with spectacular views and awesome sunsets - all nestled in a tropical garden of giant coconut palm trees, towering cacti, brilliant bougainvillea, and producing banana tress. Pepe's believes in the adage that the land does not belong to us, we belong to the land. The accommodations are picture perfect palapas (thatched roof bungalows) with 20 foot ceilings, a sitting patio, native equipales (hand made chairs and tables) to take in the awesome sunsets, the nature show in sea in front of you, the magnificent coastline and distant mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and T4B so you can book your Pepes Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepes Hideaway Manzanillo
- Pepes Hideaway Hotel Manzanillo