“Doesn't get any better ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina

You added Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina to your Saves list
Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Ave Vista Hermosa s/n | Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo 28867, Mexico   |
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Manzanillo
“Doesn't get any better ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have been going to Las Hadas
For 15 years and the attention to detail the exceptional service and the wonderful people keep us coming back ! The golf course is
Beautiful and the management takes great pride in ensuring that the course is fair but also a challenge to play . The general manager Jorge has been responsible for a few upgrades to the hotel including the new Delfines
Restarant and the new gym equipment . I would highly recommend upgrading to the brisas plan as Serge who is the most amazing person will make sure you are well taken care of during your time at the adult only pool .
From the time you arrive and are greeted by amazing people like Rudolfo ! To all the bellman including Santana and German to
The captains Jesus , and Frederico
all the staff at Delfines and everyone that takes the time to make sure your vacation is amazing . Thank you !!!!
We will be back next year if not sooner !!

Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a very old & expensive resort.

rooms are pretty old, food is really really bad. all the rooms are really far away from pool or beach. The all inclusive offers only french fries / burgers and hotdogs. what is that???????

I DO NOT recommend this old "hotel".

Room Tip: Do not choose this garbage, terrible rooms!! terrible service!!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Santa Barbara, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ever since the movie "10" was filmed here I have wanted to go. We and another couple just spent three days and the hotel itself is just splendid, however when you pay attention to the detail it is needs a complete remodel. The tiles are cracked; there was mold in our shower ceiling; it needs paint, etc. However, the bed is very comfortable, the room was mostly quiet except for the people above us who moved their heavy chairs and it was loud! We had a nice balcony with a view over the pool and out to the yacht harbor. The bathroom was a good size with double sinks. The amenitites were by Neutrogena (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion in mini sizes). The towels were huge and thick. In the bedroom there was a great vanity with mirror and there was also a separate "reading" area with oversized chair and coffee table and also two lovely chairs and table plus a mini-frig. Everything, and I mean everything is WHITE. The perimeter, everything inside is white! No pictures on the walls in the bedrooms. The pool could be quite noisy with a loud speaker going most of the day with music and aerobic classes. There are lots of places on the beach to veg-out. The breakfast buffet was quite good with an egg station made to order; a variety of juices and fruits, cereals, yogurt, muffins. We especially liked the green juice and the bran bread. The most outstanding feature of it all was the friendly and most accommodating service. The property is amazing and you should experience it once. It is a very popular place for the Mexicans to get away on weekends. We played golf once and it was the most horrible course we have ever experienced! It was filled with impossible water hazards and the fairways were high grass so it was very difficult to find your balls in it. We four lost many balls because of that. They need to be groomed and better maintained. We got lots of laughs though.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Alejandrina N, Director Comercial at Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments and specially the attention to detail of your description regarding your recent stay at Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina Manzanillo.
We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations about some areas in the hotel and particulary at our golf course, we would like to point out the fact that at that time we had a tropical storm in the area which brought high amounts of rain which flooded some areas of the golf course, situation out of our hands which we are certain that you may understand, however we have worked hard to to upkeep after such strong rainy season this year, now our golf course looks great and receives many avid golfers.
Please take our apologies and hopefully on your next visit, we will find the way to offer you theGolf experience you expect.

Sincerely

Jorge Garibay / General Manager
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although I've only been here for 3 days so far, all I can say is this has been unbelievable. After reading the reviews I was very skeptic about going due to the fear of all of the problems that people talk about, but I've never been more blown away in my life. The design of the building gives it an older style theme, but nothing about the place feels outdated. The service has been absolutely amazing all the way down to the drinks or smaller things that the employees do to make the trip more enjoyable. There has been no ticket signings like other reviews mention, as well as there always seems to be something to do here on the resort. The bartenders make the drinks a tad bit strong, but hey I'm on vacation, I wont complain. One of the things that struck me the most, was the beach. As its a private beach, it provides the seclusion that I enjoy to have. Not only that, the beach always looks perfectly clean and it almost appears that it is groomed and evened out every single night. The concierge gave me lots of advice regarding travelling and transportation and I've never felt safer in a cab than I was here. This resort has without a doubt been an unbelievable experience for me and I haven't even finished my trip. I would strongly recommend this place to anybody who was looking to travel to Mexico.

Room Tip: As I stayed in room 205, I could walk out my front doors and I'm almost at the pool. I would rec...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your comments in regards to your stay at Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina Manzanillo, we appreciate the recognition of our staff to provide quality and friendly service, we are glad that you are having a nice experiencie with us and enjoying our beach. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments during your stay. I hope we can have a chance to meet you before you leave.

Jorge Garibay / General Manager
New Liskeard, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When my mate and I visited we got a deal on unlimited free green fees. We love golf so this was perfect. She is not one to laze on the beach and neither am I so getaways like this suit us best. Royal Decameron in Panama is a close second. It was as nice if not better but just a little too hot for me.

Room Tip: Not all room come with unlimited golf so do your homework.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Alejandrina N, Director Comercial at Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
On Behalf of the entire team at Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina Manzanillo, we thank you for your visit and look forward to receiving you in the near future to play golf ance again.

Thnak you!!
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just back from Las Hadas we went from nov.9-16. The service right from the time we pulled up at checkin till the time we checked out was top notch. We were there during low season so the resort was not very busy, which was very nice for those of us who were there.all of our meals were alacart with the exception of a couple of breakfasts. The food at the delphiniums restaurant was always cooked fresh and hot. Ramon who is a server there spoke excellent English and was very funny, he would see us comming in and have our drinks to us be fore we would even ask,great food.We booked the golf package and I'll tell you it's a very different course! We took a caddie the first day, however it isn't mandatory,there are 13 holes with water hazards!! Needless to say I lost a lot of balls! The cart are not included with your package and cost 462.00 pesos. I forget the name of the course manager, but he is fantastic spoke excellent English, we had a cart that keeps dying on us some one brought us ou a new cart, and the manager refunded us the money we paid for the cart that day. Great service the hotel itself is a little older but well maintained.yes there are a lot of stairs, but who couldn't use a little excercises when eating and drinking on vacation!!! The pool staff was always very attentive, never wanting to see you without a drink.. The service was the tops weather you tipped or not. William one of the activity guys was a riot, always trying to get you involved. Daniel the lobby bartender was super great aswell. A little queit in the evening,but they are working on getting more entertainment.The beach is clean and lots of chairs,but the sand can get really HOT !!! We had a great time and would definitely come back to Las Hadas, the golf was great and so was everything at the hotel. I like to thank the bell hops the waiter staff and everyone at Las Hadas for an enjoyable and relaxing vacation.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your comments in regards to your stay at Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina Manzanillo, we appreciate the recognition of our staff efforts to provide quality and friendly service, we are glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure about the negative reviews, but I had an excellent stay at la hadas. Sure there was some negatives but not that many. I have traveled Mexico a lot and there is always negatives about every resort, but I go for the weather and relaxation.The scenery and food at la hadas was very good, the beach was beautiful, snorkeling was great because the water is clear and calm.I went fishing and caught a 38lb dorado saw some humpback whales and dolphins while out fishing, how do you top that! Service was good, drinks were always good.We gave the waiter a healthy tip off the start and by mid week at the beach he had are drinks pretty much waiting for us when we got to the beach.It makes me laugh when people write reviews about petty stuff like the tv shows were not good or there was lots of stairs, stay home if you want to watch tv. You can go into manzanillo and eat at some really good restaurants or just take in the sites, it is very safe.

• Stayed February 2014
Alejandrina N, Director Comercial at Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
Thank you very much for your comments in regards to your stay at Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, we appreciate the recognition of our quality and friendly service. We are really glad that you had enjoyed your stay in Manzanillo and particularly at Las Hadas.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with Trip Advisor’s community

Been to Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina? Share your experiences!