Spent a wonderful 2 weeks at Las Hadas, this is our 6th visit and we intend to keep going every year. This property is the most beautiful and intricate that I have ever seen, it makes you feel like you are in a little town in Greece. There are so many details that you often see something you had never noticed before. We had a room with our own private staircase, and the view from our balcony was unbelievable.
As with previous years the service was out of this world. We made great friends with the bell boys as they often gave us a ride back to our room at night, they are all wonderful and for us Santana really stands out, he is the best, he always made us laugh!!
The breakfast buffet is just right, the fruit there is awesome, so fresh and juicy. Omar the omelet guy is great, always provided service with a smile. The waiters at El Palmar were all very attentive and friendly, and the view during breakfast is out of this world.
We had a lot of meals at Los Delphines and they were all very good, Jesus always made sure our meals were just as we expected. Again the view during your meal is breathtaking, they always made sure we had a table close to the water and if you looked down you could actually see some beautiful fish from your table.
We enjoyed excellent service at Legazpi, Federico (Rocky) always made sure our meals were memorable, the wait staffs were excellent, I don't remember all their names but I have to say that I have no problem recommending this A la Carte restaurant, it is gourmet dining at its best. In previous years we were able to sit outside for dinner at Legazpi, it would be great if they would offer that again.
Our room was huge and kept cool with the AC as it can get very hot there, for the last 6 years we’ve always found the weather to be very consistent. HOT, HOT HOT…
Our cleaning lady, Sylvia always cleaned our room early, she did an excellent job. The mini bar guy also replenished our fridge every day, I also want to thank all of the gardeners, the pool cleaner, the street sweepers, they work very hard at keeping this property clean. I want to especially praise Virginia (Vicky) who made sure the restrooms were cleaned every evening. She is such a lovely lady, always smiling it's always nice to see her every year.
We were happy to see again this year that the father and son duo selling souvenirs were there, we bought a few pieced of jewellery that the father actually makes right there, they work very hard.
We walked the beach and the marina several times a day, there are some beautiful yachts there. The resort is very quiet during the week, it is very nice on the weekends to see the Mexican families visiting, and it is obvious that they are a family oriented culture.
We will definitely return next year!!
- Also Known As:
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Golf Resort And Marina Hotel
- Las Hadas
- Las Hadas Manzanillo
- Las Hadas Mexico
- Las Hadas Hotel And Marina
- Las Hadas Resort
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina
- Las Hadas Golf Resort Marina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Manzanillo resort and marina with accommodations and a variety of amenities. This hotel features wedding venues, a golf course, romantic dining and event space in Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.